OPTIONS AND EXTRAS
Baguette option details
- Ham & Cheese – Moonacres Sourdough baguette, with house churned butter, Maugers Meat ham smoked leg ham and The Pines ‘Marilla’ cheese.
- Cheese & Pickles – Moonacres Sourdough baguette, with house churned butter, Moonacres Farm pickled zucchini and Pecora Dairy Yarrawa raw milk cheese
Salad option details
- Zucchini Salad: Kale, zucchini, sheep curd & almonds
Vegan Broccoli Bowl – Sautéed broccoli, red onion, smoked chilli, cashew butter & swiss cheese.
- Almond & Frangipane Tart
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Walnut Brownie
- White Wine 750ml – 2018 Pinot Gris
- Red Wine 750ml – 2016 Shiraz
- Beer 375ml – Brewed by The Southern Highlands Brewing Co, this mid-strength beer was developed the year the Bong Bong Picnic races were instructed to serve mid-strength beer only, SHBC decided that “if it has to be mid- strength, let’s make it a good one…one with flavour.” A generous amount of Vienna malt and restraint with late kettle hops make this one a winner.