OPTIONS AND EXTRAS
Baguette option details
- Ham & Cheese – Moonacres Sourdough baguette, with house churned butter, Maugers Meat ham smoked leg ham and Pecora Dairy Yarrawa raw milk cheese.
- Cheese & Pickle – Moonacres Sourdough baguette, with house churned butter, Moonacres Farm pickled zucchini and Pecora Dairy.
Salad option details
- Amber Salad (V) – Roast Pumpkin, roasted Brillig Farm heirloom carrots, pearl barley, Living Earth Farm arugula, Filbert Farm.
- Charred Cauliflower Salad (V) (GF) – Roasted Moonacres Farm cauliflower, Mizuna, Pecora Estate Yarrawa Cheese, Brillig Farm heirloom carrot.
Charcuterie Plate Moonacres house cured salami; coppa, cacciatore & duck breast prosciutto. House pickles utilising local farm produce, The Pines (Kiama) ‘Marilla’ Cheese; a washed rind semi soft & Pecora Dairy ‘Jamberoo Mountain Blue. Moonacres Bakery Crackers & house made quince paste. All pork is sourced from Taluca Park Free Range & ducks sourced through Tathra Place Free Range.
- White Wine 750ml – 2018 Pinot Gris
- Red Wine 750ml – 2016 Shiraz
- Beer 375ml – Brewed by The Southern Highlands Brewing Co, this mid-strength beer was developed the year the Bong Bong Picnic races were instructed to serve mid-strength beer only, SHBC decided that “if it has to be mid- strength, let’s make it a good one…one with flavour.” A generous amount of Vienna malt and restraint with late kettle hops make this one a winner.