Saturday 30th October
PLEASE NOTE IN THESE COVID TIMES: IF YOU ARE UNWELL OR HAVE BEEN NEAR SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN UNWELL PLEASE STAY AT HOME. PLEASE MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 1.5m AT ALL TIMES. THERE WILL BE HAND SANITISERS STATIONS AT THE WARM UP, IN THE TOILET BLOCK & ON THE ENTRANCE TO THE OUTDOOR.
Join us for Jump Club at Wallaby Hill.
Warm up in the Indoor – Jump your course on the outdoor. Clear round training day.
Why not have a lesson with Rebel in the morning and put what you have learned into practise in the afternoon?
Please park in the paddock behind the Indoor arena. We have a new access road into Wallaby Hill, go past the main entrance and follow the road until it bends left, go through the gates in front of you and follow the white ‘Indoor Arena Parking’ signs which will guide you through the property.
Approximate Run Time: 10am – 3pm
Height: 80cm – 1.20m (Higher on request)
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE TERMS OF CONDITIONS, WALLABY HILL FARM
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT HORSE RIDING AND BEING ON A FARM ARE DANGEROUS ACTIVITIES
Please read the following carefully. I understand and acknowledge that:
- Horse riding on a working farm is a dangerous activity and people are injured doing it.
- Horses can act in an unpredictable or changeable way especially if frightened or hurt.
- Riding gear can break and fail.
- The ground can be rough and uneven especially after wet weather.
- My horse could throw me or could brush me up against objects or trees.
- There are unfenced dams, creeks, fallen and falling trees on the property.
- Machinery used on the property is dangerous.
- There are many other general dangers.
- Injury or death may arise from these dangerous activities.
I agree that:
- I ride and stay at the farm at my own risk.
- The proprietor/ instructor and all other employees of Wallaby Hill are not liable for any injury, death, loss or damage which may occur to me or to my property during the time I spend on the property and ride horses whether such liability arises out of any express or implied term or at common law or in any other way.
- I will pay due regard for the safety of other riders, employees and instructors.
- I will always wear a safety helmet when riding and suitable clothing and riding boots.
I agree that while I am on the property I will not:
- Take or use any drug except prescription drugs.
- Drink alcohol before or during a horse ride.
- Enter any enclosed paddock unless requested, directed or supervised by an employee or instructor.
- I take full responsibility for providing my own horse and equipment.
- I am responsible for the correct fitting and safety of my equipment.
I acknowledge that I have read and fully understand the meaning of this form. I understand that by making a booking online or over the phone that I give a complete and unconditional release of all liability of the proprietors, instructors and employees of Wallaby Hill to the greatest extent possible under the law of New South Wales in the event I and/or the child mentioned above suffer any death, personal injury or loss or damage of possessions. I agree to indemnify the proprietors/ instructors and employees of Wallaby Hill against all claims made by any other person against the proprietors/ instructors and employees of Wallaby Hill in respect of any injury loss or damage arising out of or in connection with riding and being a guest on the farm. By making a booking I acknowledge that I have read, understand and agree to abide by all the conditions and requirements in this agreement.
- I take full responsibility for providing my own horse and equipment
- I take full responsibility for the correct fitting and safety of my equipment
- I consent to Wallaby Hill collecting and storing this information