Wallaby Hill farm, 122 Wallaby Hill Road, Robertson NSW 2577
Tel: 02 4885 2406 M: 0417 664 151 E: email@example.com
NOTE for GPS/Sat Nav Entry
For Wallaby Hill Farm directions Please Enter ‘Sassafras Road, Robertson’ (as there is another Wallaby Hill Road in Jamberoo). Also check it is not taking you over Belmore Falls via Pearsons Lane.
From Sydney & the North
- Head south out of Sydney on M5 past the Airport & past Liverpool
- M5 turns into the Hume Highway, follow for approx 50 Kms
- Take the Mittagong/Bowral exit, go through Mittagong following signs to Bowral
- Head out of Bowral on the Tourist Drive, which turns into Sheepwash Road
- Stay on Sheepwash Road past Bong Bong Race Track & Wingecarribee Dam over railway line until the Illawarra cross-road intersection (approx 15kms)
- Turn Left on to the Illawarra Highway to Robertson/Wollongong
From Canberra & the South
- Take the Sutton Forest/Moss Vale exit off the Hume Highway onto the Illawarra Highway
- Follow through Sutton Forest, Moss Vale following signs to Robertson (approx 22 kms from Moss Vale)
From both the North & South – On entering Robertson:
- On entering Robertson turn Right before the railway line (level crossing) into Sasafrass Way, it turns into South Street
- Take 4th right into Belmore Falls Road (approx ½ km along)
- Follow Belmore Falls Road for exactly 6.5kms (5kms bitumen 1.5kms of dirt)
- Turn Left into Wallaby Hill Road
- Follow this road for approx 800 metres and Wallaby Hill Farm is on your right
- If travelling with horses please go past the first 2 entrances and where Wallaby Hill Road veers round to the left, please go on to the track straight ahead, through the double gates, and take the next right into Wallaby Hill Farm, following the signs to the Horse & Spectator parking. There is a button on set back on your right to press to open the electric gates.
- If you are delivering something to the property, please take first entrance to the property signed 122 Wallaby Hill Road ALL DELIVERIES and follow signs to the office. There is a button on set back on your right to press to open the electric gates.